IXIASOFT increases its presence in Germany by participating in three upcoming technical communications events and announcing the availability of their DITA CMS solution and website in German.
IXIASOFT, a global leader in the component content management systems (CCMS) marketplace, announced today its participation in three upcoming technical communication events in Germany: tekom’s tcworld (Stuttgart, Nov. 8-10th), the DITA-OT Day (Munich, Nov. 13th) and DITA Europe 2016 (Munich, Nov. 14-15th).
In addition, IXIASOFT announces the launch of its website in German. “There is a worldwide growth in the adoption of DITA, and Germany is certainly one of the countries where there is a high concentration of DITA users. In fact, some of our largest customers, like SAP and Infineon, are headquartered in Germany”, said Eric Bergeron, IXIASOFT CEO. “Giving presentations in a number of local events and having our website available in German will make it much easier for these organizations to learn more about our products and services.”
Finally, IXIASOFT is also offering its latest version of DITA CMS’s user interface in German. “We were recently selected by an innovative medical technology organization based in Munich and making a German UI available to them was key”, said Caroline Couvrette, VP Sales & Marketing at IXIASOFT. “IXIASOFT is committed to working within the German marketplace and providing a solution that these organizations need to support their structured content strategy.”
In addition to exhibiting at tekom’s tcworld in Stuttgart, IXIASOFT will also be giving presentations on November 9 and 10th:
- “Optimizing DITA Content for Search Engine Optimization (and Why it Matters)”, by Keith Schengili-Roberts, DITA Evangelist
- “Tools Presentation: Working with the IXIASOFT DITA CMS for Your Documentation” by Nolwenn Kerzreho, Technical Account Manager
- “DITA Surprise: Unwrapping DITA Writing Best Practices”, by Nolwenn Kerzreho
- “DITA Interoperability”. In this session, by Kris Eberlein, several vendors including IXIASOFT, will demonstrate DITA’s interoperability.
“With an increasing interest in the IXIASOFT DITA CMS within the European market, we find ourselves involved in more and more shows, like tekom tcworld”, said Nolwenn Kerzreho, IXIASOFT Technical Account Manager for Europe. “It is a wonderful opportunity to meet with experienced managers in the technical communication industry and share information about DITA opportunities.”
A number of IXIASOFT customers (including SAP and ARM) and partners (including Antidot, Mekon, Oxygen and Scriptorium) will also be presenting at this event.
Less than a week later, IXIASOFT will sponsor two other major tech comm events in Munich, Germany: DITA OT Day and DITA Europe 2016.
At the DITA-OT Day, an event organized by Oxygen, Leigh White, an IXIASOFT DITA Specialist, will present: “Gotcha! Upgrading PDF plugins to DITA OT 2.x”. Her session will focus on some significant DITA OT 2.x changes that can make upgrading PDF plugins written for earlier versions of the OT a challenge. Leigh has also just updated her "DITA for Print" book, which includes exercises to help you update existing plugins and create new ones. This updated version will be available in late November or early December 2016 from XML Press.
Then, IXIASOFT is participating and sponsoring CIDM’s DITA Europe 2016 conference on November 14 and 15th. IXIASOFT presentations include:
- “Be it Resolved: We are ready for Industry 4.0” Nolwenn Kerzreho, Technical Account Manager, will participate in this session with four other industry experts to debate the preparedness of technical communicators to meet the demands of writing for both people and machines.
- “The DITA Iceberg” where Leigh White, DITA Specialist, will engage with the audience in a conversation about the growth of DITA since 2005 whether it has in fact passed a tipping point of complexity and what that means for authors, Information Architects, and toolsmiths.
Several IXIASOFT DITA CMS customers will also be presenting at this year’s edition of DITA Europe: Brainlab AG, Ericsson and SAP.
Many IXIASOFT partners will also be in attendance and/or presenting, such as Comtech Services, Delta XML, Etteplan, Gnostyx Research, Mekon, oXygen, WHP, Xeditor and Zoomin Software.
About IXIASOFT: Founded in 1998, IXIASOFT is a trusted global leader in the XML content management software industry. Its signature product DITA CMS is an award winning, end-to-end component content management solution (CCMS) deployed by industry leaders such as SAP®, ARM®, AMD and BlackBerry®. From authoring to reviewing, localizing and publishing, DITA CMS provides all the tools required for large, global organizations to support their entire DITA documentation process. IXIASOFT is also the developer of TEXTML Server, a native XML database and powerful search engine. IXIASOFT solutions are accessed by thousands of users worldwide in various vertical markets such as software, hi-tech, newspaper, and medical device manufacturing.