ConVEx Tempe 2022
Clock Icon All Day
Map Marker Icon Tempe, AZ
ConVEx returns in person from May 2-4 in Tempe, Arizona!
Created and hosted by CIDM in lieu of DITA North America, DITA Europe, and Journeys, the conference brings together content professionals, and supports their efforts in defining and executing a comprehensive content strategy.
The program offers career-empowering knowledge, practical solutions, best practices, and networking.
Check out the full agenda, and make sure to catch IXIASOFT’s team and our customers in Tempe!
ixiasoft’s session – GIT for continuous delivery… really?
Date and time: Wednesday, May 4th at 3:20 PM (Track 4)
Speaker: Leigh White, IXIASOFT
Git often comes up as an alternative to a dedicated Content Management System for managing a continuous delivery documentation cycle. Its price (free) and availability make it a tempting prospect. But does it offer all the features that content creators need to version, track, reuse, and publish their content in a continuous delivery model? Let’s have a look!
- How Metso Outotec Migrated to Structured Content, Jouni Lehtela, Metso Outotec
- Minimalism with Miffy, Mugdha Bapat, Rocket Software
- From Information Wars to Knowledge Wars, Mike Iantosca, Avalara
- Achieving Greatness Through Multi-Directional Collaboration, Pat Burrows, Rocket Software
- Juggling Plates and Not Spinning Plates, Frank Miller, Ryffine and Pat Burrows, Rocket Software
- Boiling the Ocean, Phyllis Sharon & Margot Miksis, Rocket Software
- AMD: 16 years of DITA content, Keith Schengili-Roberts, AMD
- Papyrus to Virtual Elephants in Rooms, Joyce Lam & Keith Schengili-Roberts, AMD