Clock Icon 8:30 am - 5:00 pm PDT
Map Marker Icon Virtual
The Lavacon Content Strategy Conference returns from October 24-27, 2021 for a virtual event.
Content professionals will have the opportunity to share best practices, network with peers, and build professional relationships.
Registered participants will also get access to a wide range of On-Demand presentations to stream before the live event, including a session by our own Sharon Figueira, IXIASOFT’s Pre-Sales Consultant.
IXIASOFT’s on demand session
- Past, Present, and Future: How to Manage Content Across Multiple Releases Without Compromising Reuse, Sharon Figueira, IXIASOFT
Your content may begin life as two or three releases – an older release in maintenance, the candidate release, and perhaps the beginnings of a future release. Things may tick along for a while, but soon the releases multiply, while your team does not. Older releases continue to be maintained to support key customers, the candidate release has grown in scope, and you are supporting not one but two or more future releases in development. Throw in a white-labelled version, and translation demand, and your spreadsheets, the team, and the process are starting to creak. Then one day someone starts talking about continuous delivery. How can you support all of these deliveries without hiring a team of engineers?
In this session you will learn:
- How to manage multiple versions and branches of content without special expertise
- How to generate release-specific content, confident that it contains the correct versions for the target release
- How to push changes from one release to another
- How to support authors to focus on the content and the release target, rather than the versioning platform
- How IXIASOFT supports common branching scenarios OOTB, such as continuous delivery
Register here to get access to this pre-recorded session and the full conference.
IXIASOFT is proud to be a Gold sponsor at LavaCon 2021.